Already have a Username/Password for Stigma Research and Action?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Names, degrees, biostatement and institutional affiliations of all authors is provided.
- Full mailing address, telephone number, and email address of the corresponding author are identified
- A structured abstract with keywords is provided using the headings: Purpose; Methods; Results; Conclusion; and Implications.
- Acknowledgement of all financial support received for the study.
- Full text of the article with headings (for research articles): Introduction; Methods; Results; Discussion.
- Tables and figures showing n-sizes, values of all test statistics, degrees of freedom, and exact p-values (as appropriate).
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in Stigma Research and Action site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.